Competition Terms & Conditions – Win Annual Family Passes to Dublin Zoo
All entrants to this competition are subject to acceptance of these terms & conditions.
The prize winners will each win an annual family pass to Dublin Zoo.
How to Enter:
This competition can be entered on Europsar Ireland Facebook page:
This competition can be entered on Costcutter Ireland Facebook page:
This competition can be entered on Mace Ireland Facebook page:
This competition can be entered on Gala retail Facebook page:
This competition can be entered on Joyces Facebook page:
- Prize is a €190 gift card to purchase the annual family pass
- Dublin Zoo annual pass details can be found here: https://www.dublinzoo.ie/annual-passes/
Gift card T&Cs:
- This card can be exchanged for goods and services only or other gift cards. It can be used as full or part payment. No change will be given. Any remaining balance is left on the card and can be spent on future purchases.
- This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
- Dublin Zoo will not be held liable for cards which have been lost or stolen. Gift card will expire within 5 years of the date of purchase.
- Gift cards are not accepted in Dublin Zoo food outlets.
- The promoter is Green Isle Brands Limited, Ground Floor, Beech House, 101/102 Naas Business Park, Dublin Road, Naas, Co. Kildare Ireland.
- No purchase is necessary for entry, for your chance to win, answer the question in the competition post comments.
- Employees or agents of Green Isle Brands Limited, their immediate family members, or anyone else professionally connected with Green Isle Brands Limited may not enter the competition.
- The opening date for the competition is 00.01 on 23rd March 2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23.59 on the 19th April 2019. Any entries received before the opening date or after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Multiple entries will be accepted. In the event of duplicate entries, only one submitted entry will be accepted in the competition.
- The winning entries will be selected at random from all eligible entrants and the winners will be contacted directly no later than 28 days after the competition's closing date.
- Full details of the prize will be forwarded to the winner once notified.
- If the promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days of the prize winner first being notified (having taken reasonable steps to do so), the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected from the other entries.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry that is believed to be in breach of the terms & conditions.
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, misplaced or damaged entries, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access or for any other reason.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the winner under these terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, the promoter and its affiliates, agents, officers and employees exclude liability (to the extent permitted by law) for damage of any nature suffered from (or in connection with) participating in the competition and/or prize.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to release the promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except such liability as cannot be excluded by law).
- The promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to amend, discontinue, temporarily or permanently withdraw this competition and these terms & conditions where necessary for reasons outside of the promoters control. An updated version of the terms & conditions will be published as soon as possible.
- The decision of the promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry to the competition will be considered a full & unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
- These terms & conditions are governed by Irish law.