Cauliflower pizza topped with Spinach & Sweetcorn
Prep Time 10-15 minutes
Cook Time 40-45 minutes
1 Bag of Donegal Catch Natural Cod fillets 380g
1 Bag Green Isle Sweet Potato wedges 500g
1 Bag Green Isle Simply Steam Peas, Baby Carrots & Sweetcorn 480g
1 Pack of Taco shells
1 Bag of mixed leaf salad
100g sliced red cabbage
100g salsa- optional
60ml natural yogurt- optional
- Pre-heat oven to 200⁰C/gas mark 6.
- Defrost the cauliflower rice and place in the centre of a clean tea towel.
- Pick up the corners of the cloth and, twisting tightly, wring out as much liquid as possible from the cauliflower.
- Empty the cauliflower into a bowl and add the cheeses and egg.
- Season and mix everything together well then turn the mixture out onto a lined baking sheet.
- With your hands, firmly press it into a 20cm circle then bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip over, returning to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the base, top with the mozzarella and scatter over the sweetcorn, spinach, ham and tomato.
- Put back in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and the toppings piping hot. Garnish with basil and serve immediately!