Natural Cod Fish Tacos
with Green Isle Simply Steam vegtables
and Sweet potato wedges
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 25-30 minutes
1 Bag of Donegal Catch Natural Cod fillets 380g
1 Bag Green Isle Sweet Potato wedges 500g
1 Bag Green Isle Simply Steam Peas, Baby Carrots & Sweetcorn 480g
1 Pack of Taco shells
1 Bag of mixed leaf salad
100g sliced red cabbage
100g salsa- optional
60ml natural yogurt- optional
- Place the cod fillets on some tin foil in a baking tray, wrap fillets loosely in the foil and bake for 25-28 minutes at 200⁰C/ Fan 190⁰. Open the foil for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- On another baking tray place the sweet potato wedges and cook for 20 - 25 minutes at 220⁰C/ Fan 200⁰), turning once during cooking.
- When the fish is cooked, you can start to prepare the tacos.
- Chop up the cod fillets in pieces
- Place 2 simply steam bags unopened printed side up and microwave for 4 ½minutes at 850W and repeat for the remaining 2 steam bags and let sit.
- Lay the taco shells out on a plate, layer with the red cabbage, fish, vegetables, lettuce and salsa on top.
- Finish by drizzling the yogurt over the taco and serving with some lime wedges
- Serve with a side of sweet potato wedges.