Haddock topped with Red Pesto Crumb & Cauliflower Rice
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 25-30minutes
1 Bag of Donegal Catch Haddock fillets 380g
1 Bag Green Isle Cauliflower Rice 320g
1 Bag of Green Isle Simply Steam Broccoli, Cauliflower & Carrots Country Mix 480g
140g red pesto
Lemon wedge & parsley springs to garnish
- Mix the breadcrumb with 120g of the red pesto. Set aside.
- Place each Haddock fillet onto a piece of tin foil on a baking tray.
- Spread the remaining 20g of red pesto on top of the fillets and top with the crumb mix. Seal up the tin foil and bake for 25 -28 minutes at 200⁰C/ Fan 190⁰). After 15 minutes open up the tin foil to let the crumb crisp.
- Place 1 individual cauliflower rice steam bag at a time unopened print side up and microwave for 3 mins each at 850 W, repeat this step for second steam bag.
- Then place 2 simply steam bags unopened printed side up and microwave for 4 ½minutes at 850W. Repeat this step with the remaining 2 bags
- Plate up the cauliflower rice first, place the haddock on top and serve with a side of the simply steam baby carrots, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Garnish with a wedge of lemon and some parsley.