Hake with Roasted Green Isle Cauliflower Rice, Sundried Tomato & Feta
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 25-30 minutes
1 Bag of Donegal Catch Hake fillets 340g
1 Bag of Green Isle Cauliflower rice 320g
1 Bag of Green Isle Simply Steam Broccoli, Cauliflower & Carrots Country Mix 480g
1 bag of Green Isle Sweet Potato Wedges 500g
60g sun dried tomatoes with 15g of the oil from the jar
100g Feta cheese
4g garlic puree
Season with salt & pepper – Optional
- Place the hake fillets on some tin foil in a baking tray and season with salt & Pepper, then wrap fillets loosely in the foil and bake for 25-28 minutes at 200⁰C/ Fan 190⁰. Open the foil for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- On another baking tray place the sweet potato wedges and cook for 20 - 25 minutes at 220⁰C/ Fan 200⁰), turning once during cooking.
- After 10 minutes, remove the 2 cauliflower rice bags from the packaging and spread it out evenly in a single layer on a baking parchment lined oven tray. Chop up the sun dried tomatoes and add in with 15g of the oil, garlic and seasoning. Mix well.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven.
- When the fish is cooked, place 2 simply steam bags unopened printed side up and microwave for 4 ½minutes at 850W. Repeat for the remaining 2 bags.
- Remove the cauliflower rice from the oven.
- Layer the baked cauliflower mix on a plate Place the fish on top on the rice, top with remaining cauliflower rice and feta cheese.
- Garnish with some coriander and a lemon wedge. Serve with a side of simply steam broccoli cauliflower and carrots and sweet potato wedges.