Pesto, Mozzarella, Baby Vine Tomatoes on Natural Hake With Broccoli Rice & Sweet Potato Wedges
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 25 mins
1 Bag of Donegal Catch Atlantic Hake fillets 340g
1 Bag Green Isle Broccoli Rice 320g
1 Bag Green Isle Sweet Potato Wedges 500g
12 cherry tomatoes halved
1 ball mozzarella cheese
1-2 tbsp pesto
1. Preheat oven 190°C/375°F.
2. Lightly oil baking tray and place Hake fillets on tray. Evenly spread pesto on top and scatter halved tomatoes on top.
3. Thinly slice the mozzarella and arrange on top of all other ingredients.
4. Place fillets in the oven and bake for 25-28 minutes.
5. After 3 minutes, place the sweet potato wedges and cook for 20 - 25 minutes at 220⁰C/ Fan 200⁰), turning once during cooking.
6. Place 1 individual cauliflower rice steam bag at a time unopened print side up and microwave for 3 mins each at 850 W, repeat this step for second steam bag.
7. Plate up the Broccoli ice first, place the hake on top and serve with a side of sweet potato wedges.