THAI COCONUT CHICKEN
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Cook Time 20 Minutes
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon chilli flakes
4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
1 dessertspoon Thai fish sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
400 ml can coconut milk
Freshly ground black pepper
200g Green Isle Baby Carrots
200g Green Isle Garden Peas
Basil, handful of fresh leaves shredded
Green Isle Cauliflower Rice
- Heat the oil in a preheated wok or deep frying pan, add the garlic and chilli flakes and gently stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and continue to stir-fry over a moderate heat for 5 minutes or until the chicken is golden.
- Stir in the fish sauce and soy sauce and mix well before adding in the coconut milk. Season with black pepper and continue to cook over a moderate heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the Green Isle Baby Carrots and Garden Peas and cook for 4 minutes.
- Mix through shredded basil.
- Serve with Green Isle Cauliflower Rice
Remove the fish sauce and the chicken. Add 200ml vegetable stock to the coconut milk. Stir in 200g split red lentils and cook for 10 minutes before adding in the carrots & peas.