BRUSSELLS SPROUTS BRUNCH HASH
Prep Time 5-10 minutes
Cook Time 25-30 minutes
200g streaky bacon
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
500g cooked baby potatoes, quartered
450g Green Isle sprouts, thawed and halved
Salt and black pepper
- Cut the rashers into 1cm pieces.
- Using a pan that is suitable for the oven, heat the oil and fry the bacon until crispy.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the bacon from the pan and set aside.
- Add the sprouts and potatoes to the bacon fat and fry for 5 minutes until they turn golden.
- Season well with salt and pepper, add the bacon back in and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Make 4 wells in the mixture and crack in the eggs. Place the pan into the hot oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until the eggs are softly cooked.
- Alternatively, cover the pan with a lid and cook gently on the hob for 12-15 minutes until the eggs are set. Serve immediately.