Chicken Stir Fry
Prep Time 5 Minutes
Cook Time 20 Minutes
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 tablespoon honey
4 tablespoons water
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 teaspoon chilli flakes
4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 bag Green Isle Asian Stir-Fry
Basil, handful of fresh leaves, shredded
- Mix the soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, honey, water and black pepper in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a preheated wok or deep frying pan, add the garlic and chilli flakes and gently fry for 1 minute. Add in the chicken and stir-fry over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the sauce mixture, continue to cook for a few minutes.
- Gently stir in 1 bag of Green Isle Asian Stir-Fry and let it cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix through shredded basil.
- Serve with Green Isle Cauliflower Rice.
Remove the fish sauce, oyster sauce and chicken. Add in an additional tablespoon soy sauce, Green Isle Broccoli & cashew nuts.
Check you have the following store cupboard/freezer ingredients …
Thai fish sauce
Green Isle Asian Stir Fry
Green Isle Cauliflower Rice